Sunday, August 1, 2010

Alix & Bobby

Meet Alix & Bobby...



Alix was also in my pledge class at IU... probably one of the sweetest people I know.





I love how Alix's mom is looking at her in this one...














Alix... I hope you can see just how beautiful you are.





4 sisters. Their bond is so strong...
:)





I tried not to hold this against Bobby... Even Alix went to IU. Talk about a divided house ;)







A petal got stuck on Luke's head... made for a good laugh coming down the aisle :)



































I had fun following this little guy around :)





I posted this pic on my FB page last week...

Totally 80s and totally AWESOME! All the sisters at Lorri's wedding... Alix is the baby. :)



We decided to recreate it...



Have a great week everyone! I am off to Michigan then Chicago... will be back with tons to show :)

3 comments:

D4 Photography said...

Love the shots of the little boy with the petal on his head...too cute. And the last 2 photos are such then and now shots :)

April {April Foster Events} said...

Awesome job capturing this wedding!

Maya Laurent said...

Loved seeing these photos. I went to high school with Bobby. Congrats you two and way to capture their wedding Morgan!