Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kristina & Scott

Remember THIS couple?

Well, they are now married :) Did I mention they are super cute?












Scott's gift to Kristina fit with her dress perfectly.













Kristina, you make me smile :)




Now ceremony...








and reception...







Oh Hey Alison! Remember her amazing WEDDING?



I believe "If you liked it you should have put a ring on it" was playing... :)







Favorite garter shot.



Kristina + Scott = overload of cuteness.



More updates are on the way! For now I am off to cerebrate my mama's bday. Happy birthday mom!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so great! I shot a wedding here last summer with Kiera of Kiera Photo. (she told me to check out your pictures!) Its such an amazing location!

maureen cassidy said...

totally awesome ROCK STAR!!!!!!!!! you be the best!

Kristina's sister said...

These are great!!!! Can't wait to see more!!!!!

April {April Foster Events} said...

These pictures are phenomenal!