Friday, August 28, 2009

from the beginning

This family has been with me from the beginning.

It was 2 years ago when I started taking portraits... This was before weddings, before I had a professional "business"... this was before it all.

Ruthie was one of THE first.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Mindy and Daniel... THANK YOU.

Thank you for letting me into your life.

Thank you for trusting me to document your family.

Thank you for making me feel so welcome.

Thank you for my Starbucks gift cards :)

Thank you for being so absolutely amazing. People like you keep me doing what I love....

I am lucky.

THANK YOU.

A few before baby Barry was born...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and Ruthie turned 2...
Photobucket
so we had a little celebration :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and the newest addition...

Photobucket
baby toes :)
Photobucket
and hands
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and a special shot...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Someday these 2 babies will be featured in the wedding category of my blog. You better believe it :)

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

oH yes. Beautiful, Morgan. Just beautiful. What an adorable family!!

BeccaC said...

Wow that's awesome that you've been able to watch their family grow! You've really documented their lives beautifully!

Jamie Hammond Photography said...

fabulous lighting and colors! i love your work! can't wait to meet you in nov!