Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vote for Morgan Matters Photography

Morgan Matters Photography has been nominated on TheIndyChannel.com
for the best wedding photographer of Indiana category! I would love
for all of you to vote for me :)
**if you think I can be called the best**

Just go to the link below and sign up with your email address and vote for me.
http://wrtv.cityvoter.com/morgan-matters-photography/biz/92792

I would GREATLY appreciate it! Please forward to all friends, family,
co-workers, etc. THANKS!

Here is a recent baby session... how cute is little Josie!?













2 comments:

Erin said...

that is my FAVORITE baby!! thank you for capturing my angel so perfectly! LOVE them!

Capture-beauty Photography said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable! You captured her perfectly love all the fun expressions you caught!